October 14th to 16th, 2015
ENS Cachan, Cachan, France
This workshop is the opportunity to enhance exchanges between the actors of the scientific community of system modeling and simulation. Issues related to language theory, data handling, components modeling and their applications will be investigated.
The 3rd Sim@SL Workshop cover topics that highlight the recent development in modeling and simulation applied to system engineering:
The program, presentations and book of abstracts of the last conference held in October 2014 in Cargèse (Corsica, France) is available on this link.
- Programming languages for system modeling and simulation
- Hybrid modelers: Modelica, Scicos...
- Industrial uses of system-level simulation
- Library development for physical systems
- Embedded Systems and code generation